**Update 7/30/16: I have relocated to Oregon and am currently accepting new clients FOR ONLINE THERAPY & FERTILITY COACHING ONLY on a limited basis**
"So, when's the baby coming?"
Does this question make you want to run away screaming?
Does your heart break when
- you get a wedding or baby shower invite?
- you are told to just relax or go on vacation?
- people tell you to "just adopt"?
- people don't honor your pregnancy or infant loss?
I know exactly where you are, because I have been there, too. And guess what?
There IS A Way To Deal With The Insanity Of Infertility!
People who have worked with me say they've experienced gigantic benefits. Some of these include:
- Complete Understanding (no "just relax" comments)
- Increased Ability to Handle Stress
- Improved Relationships with Friends and Loved Ones
- Maintaining a Neutral Attitude
- Letting Go of Embarrassment or Shame
- Empowerment to Make Decisions that are Right for YOU (like skipping that baby shower)
Your mind and emotions are powerful things!
If you feel like you're trying everything and still not getting pregnant, it may be time to start looking at those thoughts and feelings that keep you stuck.
You might be saying, "But HOW? This is all totally overwhelming, and I don't know where to start."
I Invite You To Take The First Step Right Now.
Call, text, or email today to schedule your free 20-minute consultation:
Or click HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE.